Media Coverage & Interviews
The following is the ongoing media coverage (interviews, articles, and reviews) for The Anne of Green Gables Devotional: A Chapter-by-Chapter Companion for Kindred Spirits (Barbour Books) by Rachel Dodge.
Media: For the Media Kit, images, and endorsements, please click here. Literary Representation: Rachel Dodge is represented by Janet Grant, President & Founder, Books & Such Literary Agency.
Media Inquiries: To book Rachel for an interview or article, please contact Jeane Burgess, Wynn-Wynn Media, LLC: jeane at wynnwynnmedia dot com. For immediate questions, please Contact Rachel.
Podcast Interviews with Rachel Dodge
- Radio Interviews: The Carol Henry Show (WKTO), Sunday Night Live! (KSBJ), The Meeting House (Faith Radio Network), and Stacey Stone (WGTS – Washington DC)
The Anne of Green Gables Devotional
- Author Interview on All That Glitters
- Book Review on The Banner by Lorilee Craker
- Book Review on Walking with Jesus
- Book Review on She Lives to Read
- Review by Bestselling Author Michelle Ule
- Review by Brenda Cox on Faith, Science, Joy, and Jane Austen
- Customer Reviews on Amazon
- Customer Reviews on Goodreads
Articles by Rachel Dodge
- “Don’t Give up” (The Glorious Table)
- “Christmas Joy: Snuggling Up with Jesus” (All Mom Does blog)
- “Making Memories Through Reading Together” (More to Life Magazine)
- “My Dreaming Chair” (Reading is My Superpower Guest Post)
- “Books Are My Constant” (Dear Reader Column)